Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend Haul...


Found some great things this weekend....AND LET THE TRANSFORMATIONS BEGIN!!  Keep checking back from time to time to see what fun we're having giving a new look and a new life to all these fun objects.  It's going to be hard selling those great vintage chairs and table.  This is my biggest dilemma always....I want to keep too many treasures, but Ashley helps me remember that redesigning and rebuilding for others to enjoy is what I really like to do. Several of my little darling bird nests will have new homes  in some of these pieces. I know exactly how I'm using the floor lamp and the trophy; and Mr. Mannequin has a plan.... 


The roses are really beginning to explode!  It's so hard working every day just on pieces for whitehorserelics.....I can't stay out of the yard and garden...New mulch for the roses...rust, black spot treatments, snails, etc. can't be ignored....


Love this arbor of  Lady Banks roses!  Found these four wonderful arches at Cordova Gardens in Encinitas about 4 or 5 years ago...he had made some for a lady for her property so she could ride her horses through the arbor, I was lucky enough to be there at the right time to snatch these up and we had the perfect spot for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment