Thursday, March 17, 2011

Design Idea: Out on a Limb


This is a great idea for displaying/storing headbands an hair accessories.  Denise hung these faux plastic tree branches beside my daughter Bella's mirror for easy access and storage of Bella's most beloved accessory.  Having the headbands right beside the mirror also proves great for those late school mornings when we're running out the door and a quick decision needs to be made on which headband goes with the outfit. The branches are available at most floral supply stores and because they are plastic, they're flexible and easy for anyone to hang the headbands on and off of.


Other lightweight accessories are also great to keep on the branches like hats, sunglasses and jewelry.


This headband was one created by my older daughter, Sophia and I loved it so much that I bought it for my younger daughter.  Sophie charged me full price, I think she'll be a great business woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment