Saturday, April 16, 2011

Eclectic, Fun Pieces are going in the Van for Long Beach tomorrow!

I'm up early this morning and as I'm pulling stuff out of the garage I've snapped a few photos of what we'll be taking to the Long Beach Flea Market tomorrow - April 17th.  Sophie will be there with her great hair accessories and I'm bringing a lot things that I've aquired over the years. The Santa is from local doll artist Barbara Chapman and was purchased at one of her home sales about 15 years ago. I hate to part with it, but it's been in storage over the last 8 years and I hope it will find a home where it can be displayed, admired and enjoyed!  The retro lamps are recent finds and they're very cool.  The turn of the century Heywood Eclipse school desk and chair (only the chair is in this pic) are also a recent find, they've been painted, but are in great condition.  Finally there's no rain in the forecast, so it should be a fun day, hope to see some familiar faces there - we're in space H-148. - Ashley

Sophie with her Pink Curls Couture Line at Irvine last month

This all metal lamp is a really fun piece

The attention to detail all around this doll is amazing, for me every Barbara Chapman doll is amazing! 

I love this floor lamp, it has no markings and I couldn't find anything similar to it online, but it's definitly funky and fun

No comments:

Post a Comment